Hamas also rejected an Arab League motion that labelled Hezbollah as a terrorist group
The leader of Lebanon's Hezbollah said on Monday his Iran-backed group had not sent any weapons to Yemen and categorically denied that it was behind the firing of a ballistic missile launched at Riyadh from territory held by Yemeni Houthi rebels.
In a televised address, Hassan Nasrallah also urged followers to listen to recent comments by Israeli officials which pointed to ties between Saudi Arabia and Israel.
"I confirm to them, no ballistic missiles, no advanced weapons, and no guns...we did not send weapons to Yemen" or Bahrain, or Kuwait, or Iraq, he said, adding that it had however sent anti-tank missiles to "occupied Palestine".
Nasrallah heaped criticism on Arab foreign ministers who accused his group of terrorism at an emergency Arab League meeting convened at the behest of Saudi Arabia on Sunday.
He said the accusation was unfortunate but not new, and asked why Arab states were silent about what he described as the destructive war being waged by a Saudi-led coalition in Yemen.
Meanwhile on Monday, Hamas rejected the resolution describing Hezbollah as a terrorist group and said that Israel's actions against Palestinians should be labelled "terrorism".
In a statement, Hamas called on Arab states to "support the legitimate struggle of the Palestinian people" and urged them to work together to solve their differences through dialogue.
The resolution came amid soaring tensions between regional arch-rivals Saudi Arabia and Iran, Hezbollah's backer.
Saudi Arabia has accused Hezbollah of helping the Houthis in Yemen and of playing a role in the 4 November ballistic missile attack.
"No man from Lebanese Hezbollah had any part in the firing of this missile or any missiles fired previously," Nasrallah said.
Arab League foreign ministers held an emergency meeting on Sunday to discuss ways to confront Iran and Hezbollah over their role in the region. Riyadh has been bogged down in the war it launched against Houthi rebels in Yemen in 2015.
Nasrallah also said Hezbollah could withdraw its large number of commanders from Iraq after the Islamic State (IS) group was defeated there.